Thursday, July 26, 2012

ThankYouPinterest

KT's amazing sewing skills.
love the love.
 mini muffins + mini chalk boards
 mini scones. yum! 
(apparently i missed the rest of the food, but you get the point)
 coffee/tea/water bar. 
there are stripped straws in the back in an old soup can. :)
 a card for lots of occasions.
thank you jess for the creativity!
Re-used silver cans holding a few fresh flowers
a champagne flute for everyone
found here!
 mimosa bar.  
(there were non-alcoholic sparking juices on the sides)
thank you KT for the amazing little signs..
homemade soap favors courtesy of my momma.

a huge thanks to my momma, kt, candy and allee!  i love you all with all my heart and can not be more thankful to have such great family.  I am one lucky lady to be surrounded with so much love.  thanks for putting up with my procrastination ways. xo.

1 comment: